Consider Becoming a Member
C-FAHR welcomes researchers across the University of Utah who desire to collaborate on research projects concerning families and health across the lifespan. Potential members may be tenure-line faculty, clinical researchers, career-line faculty, and graduate students whose research interests align with C-FAHR's purpose and scope.
Benefits to Members
- Interact in an environment that will support and foster interdisciplinary research on families and health
- Eligibility for the Consortium-sponsored research grants and statistical consultation support
- Participation in Consortium-sponsored conferences and symposia
Expectations of Members
- Actively support and participate in Consortium-sponsored research seminars and an annual research symposium
- Engage in discussion regarding the creation of new, collaborative research program
How to Become a Member:
Please use the form below to submit a membership request to the C-FAHR Executive Committee.
Membership requests will be reviewed by the
C-FAHR Executive Committee at regular intervals. Membership status will be reviewed every three years to ensure the member's participation
in C-FAHR and their academic interests warrant continued membership.